1. Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics ERP (primarily D365 supply chain) application to meet the customer’s needs.
2. Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
3. Provides knowledge of MS D365 and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft D365 functionality.
4. Demonstrates experience in the use of the prescribed Microsoft D365 implementation methodology, understands the key activities and deliverables for the internal projects.
5. Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
6. Is responsible for configuring Microsoft D365 ERP to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
7. Facilitates the decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the
development process ( if modifications/ customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft D365 application)
8. Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing.
9. Training User resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft D365 ERP.
10. Has industry experience & hands-on experience with cliental sites and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications, primarily within Finance/Production/Dynamics CRM/Human Resources/supply chain,/Retail Management.
DROP YOUR CV
Please enter your details below in order to apply for a position within our company